3D design, modeling and visualization software
Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design software is a comprehensive 3D design, modeling, animation, and rendering solution for architects, designers, civil engineers, and visualization specialists. Evaluate and sell designs before they are built, with rapid iterations, accurate daylight analysis, and high-impact visuals and animations.
- Extend 3ds Max with new geometric objects and modifiers
- Collaborate easier across teams and throughout the production pipeline
- Represent subdivision surfaces in 3ds Max using the OpenSubdiv libraries open-sourced by Pixar
- Create complex topology with more consistent appearances
- Experience improved speed and quality
- Access object placement, lighting, rendering, modeling and texturing tools
- Accelerate the scene creation process with new on-demand templates
- Experience greater creative flexibility and control with the new Camera Sequencer
- Reduce undesirable deformation artifacts more easily using Dual Quaternion Skinning.
- Create more precise textures with using the new Dual Quaternion skin modifier
- Help reduce rendering time and costs by rendering projects online in the cloud.
- Simulate real-life camera settings, such as Shutter Speed, Aperture, Depth of Field, and Exposure
Container: 10_Trademark© 2016 Autodesk Inc., Autodesk & 3ds Max are registered trademarks of Autodesk Inc. CIDEON has published these materials and is an independent Authorized Reseller of Autodesk products. All other company and product names are trademarks or otherwise protected by copyright of their respective owners.
Container: Platinum Partner_mit_Spez
Container: map locations CSY