Data Management & Integration
Container: bild-linksThe central and consistent provision of all design data, together with the display and automation of design processes and integration of the design data into follow-up phases are the core themes. Data management and integration mean:
- central provision of design data for all teams.
- administration and recording of all design data for the digital prototype
- automation of test and approval processes.
- cost/benefit analysis for PDM launch
- introduction of data management solutions based on tried and tested CIDEON methods
- CIDEON modules for increasing productivity
- integration of ERP systems
- specific training of users and administrators
Autodesk software solutions
PDM functions for the administration of the development and production documentation and for approval and modification operations optimise the re-use of import design data and the maintenance of parts lists. The software and integration into the ERP system promote cooperation with downstream departments and with the customer, right from the early stages of the project.
- Autodesk® Vault Family
Container: map locations CSY