Container: bild-linksToday complete digital engineering in 2D and 3D is standard practice.
Autodesk products also enable the simple and fast creation of digital 'prototypes' and the integration of mechanical and electrotechnical designs.
An important factor in engineering is the ability for (different) teams to work together and exchange information without difficulty. Engineering covers:
- the complete digital design, calculation and visualisation of products
- fast and uncomplicated creation of digital prototypes
- the integration of mechanical and electrotechnical design
- specific engineering methods / processes
- creation of design variants / master modelling
- CIDEON productivity tool for Inventor
- installation / adaptation of software products
- individual and standardised user training
Autodesk software solutions
Engineers develop their ideas in line with the functional requirements of the design, and on this basis create a fully digital prototype. Software by Autodesk provides bi-directional interoperability between 2D and 3D applications, together with solutions for mechanical and electrotechnical designs.
Container: map locations CSY